主視覺圖片
::: Location:Index > History

History

font size:小 中 大 print * forward * plurk Facebook Twitter Google+
1982

Forestry Bureau transferred administrative jurisidition about 500.73 hectares of forest land from Wulai National Forest to Taiwan Forest Research Institute

1986

An additioal 597.17 hectares of forest land from Yilan National Forest were transferred. A total area of 1097.9 hectares would be an experimental plots of Taiwan Forestry Research Institute in northern Taiwan.

1987

A Pre-opening Office of Fushan was established for prepartory works of Fushan Experimental Forest. Fushan Experimental Forest was divided into three parts, Water Source Reserve, Botanical Garden, and Hapen Nature Reserve.

1990

Fushan Experimental Forest was established on Nov. 1st. It is under the administration of the Fushan Branch of the Taiwan Foresty Research Institute.

1993

Boatanical Garden, about 30 hectares, was opened to the public for applied visitation in Dec.

2002

Because of reorganization, The Fushan Branch was renamed as Fushan Research Center.

圖片