Safety and Regulation
- The only open areas within the Fushan Experimental Forest are Botanical Garden and Nature Center. Visitors are not allowed to travel outside designed tour areas. The provincial highway 9A from Yuanshan, Yilan is the only entrance to the Garden. (See map below)
- In order to lower the human disturbance in the wild, there is daily limit for the number of visitors to the garden. All visits must be registered online and approved prior to the visit. Please ensure the notice of entering garden is received before coming to here.
- Please do not forget to bring your photo ID here for registration verification.
- To avoid animals forging in the garbage can, there is no garbage can nor shops in the garden; please keep your trash with you and do not feed the wild life.
- The Botanical Garden is located at the elevation around 600m above sea level. The connecting road allows only small cars with less than 9 passenger seats. Please drive carefully in foggy conditions and prepare warm clothe for unpredictable mountainous weather.
- All garden trails are not wheelchair accessible except trails along Aquatic Plant Pond and Nature Center.
- Fushan Botanical Garden is home for wildlife. Visiting hours are from 9 am to 4 pm. Please do not walk off the open trail and finish your visit to the garden before 3:50 pm, allowing the wildlife in the garden to forge and roam freely without human interference.